2009年1月1日 星期四

Batman Dark Knight

The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

We thought we could be decent men in an indecent time... but we were wrong! The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world is chance

I don't leave anything up to chance, I make my own luck.

I believe... whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Why So Serious?

You Complete Me

I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

You see, I'm a guy of simple taste. I enjoy dynamite, gunpower and gasoline. And do you know what they all have in common? They are all cheap.

Does it depress you, how alone you really are?

Do you want to know why I use a knife? You see, guns are too fast. You can't savor all of the little...emotions. In their last moments, people show you what they’re really like. So in a sense...I knew your friends better than
you did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

沒有留言:

張貼留言